Arbormoon Software and our staff have a long history of training, conference presentation/organization and community involvement. Recently, we got involved with Develop Detroit, and we'll be working with them to teach an iOS Class.
Would you like to learn how to build your own iPhone or iPad app this summer?
In 12 weeks, DevDet experts will help you build a prototype of your app. At Demo Day in August, you'll have an opportunity showcase your newly built app before an audience of potential investors and employers.
Why should you apply?
- Start your own company: Be your own technical co-founder, or learn a new programming language. DevDet can connect you with potential investors who are looking for good ideas.
- Employment Opportunity: Startups and companies everywhere need iOS programmers. We'll give you an opportunity meet Quicken Loans, TruApp, Venture for America, and more!
- Get Connected: Detroit's most prominent developers, entrepreneurs, and investors are committed to helping you succeed.
- It costs less than a comparable 6 credit hour undergrad class at Michigan or MSU. Plus, what class can give you all of the above?
- Classes won't interrupt your work schedule, because they're on Monday and Wednesday evenings.
You can't go wrong by investing in yourself.
There are a limited number of spots remaining; visit http://www.devdet.com to apply.